Seven Types Business Coaching
Unleash the full spectrum of your core qualities and talents
Seven Types Business Coaching will give you:
- Insight into the core qualities of your soul and personality type and other dominant types, so you can lead and stand tall in yourself.
- A vision of what you can accomplish when you direct all your qualities, talents and resources toward your meaningful goals.
- Ideas for how to express your qualities and talents in your work, life and relationships.
- Tools and techniques to help you overcome any limitations to utilising your talents and find your motivation and meaning.
How does it work?
Get in touch – by phone or email – for an initial discussion around what you are looking for and how we can help. The next step is to complete one of our online identity profiles (available in English or Danish). Having studied your results, we will then meet – in person or on Skype – so we can start working together towards helping you achieve your goals. A typical business coaching session focuses on:
- Clarification of your current life situation, including immediate needs and long-term goals.
- An exploration of your life experiences and self-perception to fine-tune the results of your online profile so we can confirm your personality type and soul type.
- An explanation of your prominent qualities, according to your particular types, the pitfalls and opportunities and how to overcome limitations.
- Establishing a direction and plan for accomplishing your goals.
- Practical tools and techniques to help you achieve life-changing objectives.
Where, how much
Contact. To find out more, email email@example.com or call +45 2513 0502.
Consultations. Coaching sessions take place in Oslo, Norway, or via Skype. Address: Kristinelundveien 6, 1. sal, Oslo (Skype name: kentaur-training).
Cost. 350$ per session, excl. VAT. This does not include the cost of online profiles at www.jivayou.com/en/ (contact me and I will send a discount code for completing the profiles).
About Kenneth Sørensen
Kenneth is the CEO of www.jivayou.com, which offers personality profiles to businesses and consumers based on the philosophy of the Seven Types.
Originally from Denmark, Kenneth lives with his wife in Oslo, Norway; and he have an adult daughter. Kenneth has an MA in Psychosynthesis from the University of East London and has been working as a psychotherapist and coach in that field since 2003. He is a former Director of Training at the Norwegian Institute of Psychosynthesis and the founder of two nationally-distributed magazines in Denmark, one looking at mental health, the other exploring spirituality.
Kenneth developed the psychology underpinning JivaYou’s personality profiles in collaboration with his colleague Søren Hauge. In all of his work, Kenneth draws heavily on the psychosynthesis theory developed by Roberto Assagioli.
Kenneth is the author of six books, including The Soul of Psychosynthesis (2015), Integral Meditation (2016), and The Seven Types (2019), which is the definitive investigation of the theory of the Seven Types. Kenneth’s books are in translation to Italian, French, Ukrainian and Russian. He teaches internationally about psychosynthesis and the Seven Types, most recently in Italy, England, Ukraine, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
We are looking forward to meeting you.